For both the Lobby Restaurant and the Grand Café, we are immediately looking for:
Piet Hein Eek’s Grand Café has reopened, and we couldn’t be happier about it. As we begin this thrilling new chapter, we are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic Cook to join our vibrant team.
- Prepare and cook delectable foods that are aesthetically pleasing and adhere to the menu at the Grand Café.
- To maintain consistency and quality, adhere to recipe instructions, portion control recommendations, and guidelines for food presentation.
- Work together with the kitchen staff to create and carry out menus, taking seasonal ingredients and client preferences into consideration.
- Maintaining safety and hygiene requirements at all times, make sure that the workplace is clean and organized.
- Work together with other team members, such as servers and bartenders, to achieve effective service and complete customer satisfaction.
- To consistently advance your talents and aid in the expansion of the Grand Café, keep up with modern culinary trends, methods, and best practices.
- Proven experience as a Cook in a professional kitchen..
- Strong culinary skills and a genuine passion for cooking, with the ability to create unique and flavorful dishes.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations, ensuring compliance with all health and safety standards.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work on Thursdays to Sundays and potentially on other days when there are special events.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team and maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Creativity and an eye for detail, with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing and memorable food presentations.
- Gain invaluable experience working in a restaurant known for its innovative approach to food.
- Indulge your culinary creativity and work with the finest local and seasonal ingredients.
- Enjoy a competitive salary package that reflects your skills, experience, and dedication.
- Experience a supportive and inclusive work environment where collaboration, respect, and teamwork are fostered.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on food and beverages at Piet Hein Eek’s Grand Café, Piet Hein Eek’s other restaurants, hotel and on Piet Hein Eek products.
- The position of Cook at Piet Hein Eek’s Grand Café is for Thursdays to Sundays, allowing you to have flexibility in your schedule and potentially pursue other interests or commitments during the weekdays.
Waiter/waitress | Full time/part time
We are looking for a full-time or part-time waitress. You will do this together with a team in which we are committed to making everyone feel at home, whether guests from the hotel or a passer-by who spontaneously comes for lunch.
Who are we looking for?
- You are hospitable and service-oriented
- You have good communication skills
- You are available at weekends and in the evenings (in consultation, we take your personal situation into account)
- You master the English language
- Some experience in serving is desirable
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary, depending on age and experience
- Flexible working days and hours
- A varied job
- The nicest (international) colleagues
Are you interested in any of the above vacancies? Then send your motivation and CV (please mention the job title) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be reached at this e-mail address for any questions.
WORK AT PIET HEIN EEK
Working at Piet Hein Eek means that you are asked to work as independently as possible on your own products and projects. That you have opportunities and chances to discover and develop your talents and qualities. And that you have fun creating and making special products, objects and projects and enjoy contributing to this process. And that you do all this in a team where there is a common motivation to make beautiful products and realise projects in your own way and often against the current.
Not found what you were looking for? Open applications are always welcome at email@example.com.
This post is also available in: NL